At CGS Contractors we take privacy seriously. The purpose of this notice is to help you understand what information we may collect about you and how we process it.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will comply with the applicable data protection laws in all our dealings with your personal data.
Data is stored securely on our servers and only used for the purpose of which it is collected. We will retain data for as long as necessary to service the business relationship.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in some circumstances, such as:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of CGS Contractors, our staff, our customers, or others;
- In response to a request from a governmental authority (including a regulator).
CGS Contractors recognise the rights of individuals regarding their personal data under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). You have the right to:
- Request that we rectify and inaccuracies in the personal data that we hold on you (Rectification)
- In certain circumstances, you may have the right to have your personally identifiable data deleted (Erasure).
- In certain situations, you have the right to ask for processing of your personal data to be restricted (Restrict Processing)
- Request the transfer of any personal data you have provided to a third party in an accessible format (Data Portability)
- Object to our processing of your personal data if we are relying on legitimate interest as the lawful ground for processing (Object)
If you wish to access, rectify and/ or erase your data from our systems you can do so by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org