The aim of this Quality Assurance Policy is to affirm CGS Contractors commitment to maintain a high standard of quality in the way we work, the services we deliver, our relationships with staff and ensure continuous improvement.
The objectives which underpin the policy are: –
- To develop a full understanding of the needs of our customers;
- To work in close co-operation with clients, customers, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide the right quality work and service, first time;
- To actively seek customer feedback and to use this as a format for continuous assessment and improvement;
- Maintain consistency in work method throughout in accordance with set policies, procedures, regulations and codes of practice and without significant deviation;
- Ensure that all policies, procedures, relevant regulations and codes of practice are implemented and systematically reviewed to reflect CGS Contractors values;
- Regularly monitor and measure the quality of its work methods, outputs and outcomes with a view to ensuring high quality standards, best value and continuous improvement;
- To develop the potential of our employees to ensure all members of staff are capable of undertaking work required in a safe and responsible manner, in accordance with the Company’s Health and Safety and Environmental policies.
Achievement of these policy aims involves all staff, who are individually responsible for the quality of their work, resulting in a continually improving working environment for all.
CGS Contractors is fully committed to delivering the objectives of this quality policy statement within all its activities and work undertaken by the Company.
CGS Contractors has implemented a management structure that is based on the quality and commitment of its professional and experienced management and staff.
Our Office Manager has a specific responsibility for ensuring that the Management Structure reflects the quality standard, so that compliance with this Quality Policy is maintained and improved.
We are continually developing the Company’s operation and upgrading of equipment and invest to a high degree in staff training to professional level.
CGS Contractors approach is to listen to our clients and customers and to openly discuss the individual requirements of every contract, thus ensuring that our clients remain fully satisfied with the delivery of our service.
With each project we undertake, a Quality Plan is implemented, encompassing control measures that ensure the client’s requirements are met, within the specified time, and in line with the budget. To this end, we endeavour to work as a committed team in a spirit of co-operation with the client and their customers.
CGS Contractors management and supervisory staff has the authority to make decisions, within the scope of their responsibilities, and is charged with working in accordance with the documented procedures.
CGS Contractors objectives are:-
- To continue to meet in full the requirements of the client;
- To reduce waste and loss;
- To carry out all our activities within our environmental policy guidelines, thus helping to ensure a sustainable environment for the benefit of the community;
- To continually identify improvements to existing working practices.
In order for CGS Contractors to achieve the above objectives, every employee and sub-contractor must:-
- Understand customer and client needs;
- Be responsible and accountable for the quality of work.
This Policy will be reviewed annually.
Reviewed by L D McFadden
Date : 9th October 2017
The Quality Assurance Policy is authorised by owner T.N. McFadden as an up to date requirement for the employees in the business to maintain. It ensures that the company can assure on the quality of works and allows a clear guidance for employees to follow.