Job Vacancy: Hard & Soft Landscaping Operative
CGS Contractors are seeking a reliable, hard-working and dedicated individual to join their hard and Soft Landscaping Department. The postholders main role is to landscape a range of gardens for commercial and private customers and ensure there are kept to a high standard.
- Hard Landscaping
- Laying Patios
- Laying Kerbs
- Stone paths/surfacing’s
- Concrete Block Paving
- Erection of various types of fences
- Installation of land drainage and surface water drainage systems
- Construction of various types of walling
- Artificial Grass Laying
- Soft Landscaping
- The cultivation and preparation of ground for turfing, seeding or planting
- Supply and Lay of Seeded Lawn Turf
- Some planting works
- Full Driving Licence
- You must be Reliable, as you will be an integral part of a team
- You must be Punctual
- This role is customer facing and therefore good communication skills are essential
- Generally to be willing, helpful, enthusiastic and flexible.
- To be able to work as part of a team
- Open to attend training programmes to increase individual skills and knowledge
- Plant & Machinery tickets
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Throughout Cornwall & Devon
Hours: Full time
Salary: Good dependant on Experience
Start Date: ASAP
Download our application form here in either pdf or Word format. Once completed, feel free to either send it to us via email or by post. Please note that we will not accept applications with missing information.
New Vacancy Email Alerts:
Enter your email address below to be the first to hear about new vacancies when they become available.